Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Freebie Book Club Alert!

Click to visit My Reader Rewards Club!

Good morrow, dear readers! Thanks to my sweet friend Victoria @ Ruffles & Grace, I've discovered the Tyndale House Reader Rewards Club! It's really simple -- and crazy cool!
  • When you sign up using my link, you get 25 points + I get 10
  • The more points you receive, the more opportunities you have to receive prizes!
  • You may earn points whenever you please, by visiting "Earn Points" page to learn more

I signed up last night, and I've already earned 150 points -- some of which I've now disposed of, in order to earn me a shiny new book this morning! ISN'T THAT THE COOLEST THING EVER?! IT'S SERIOUSLY AWESOME. 😍 And you can give the club a try, by clicking here or at the link below!


NOTE: This is not paid promotion. I created this post out of my own free will; the only advantage I will receive is ten points for sharing, and, should readers use my link, ten points towards my next book. 🙂

❤, the Book Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others (including the book's author!). If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Frequently Checked Out:

Est. 2016

Merikthorne Library was established November fifteenth, 2016.